Skip to content
Safety Requirements & Rules
Are there any specific dropoff requirements?
- With the exception of dump trailers, the general public may dispose of waste in the general public area only.
- Dump trailer loads may dispose of waste on the tipping face.
- All persons outside of the vehicle unloading garbage on the tipping face must wear a safety vest and helmet.
- No smoking is allowed on the Landfill property.
- Any demolition materials manufactured prior to 2004 that are brought to site must be accompanied with an asbestos and lead paint survey, which can be found at the DEQ website.
- We only accept non-hazardous municipal solid waste – no liquids, paint or chemicals.